Pantheon Specific Purviews
General purviews are generic powers that are available to all Scions. They tend to be less powerful than the pantheon specific purviews. These purviews may be less powerful; however, they are much more flexible. None of the Purviews have boons that must be taken, instead, these Purviews are created similarly to Heroic Feats, but filling out blanks in a sentence. The sentence filled is dependent on how many boons you have purchased in the Purview.
As with Pantheon Specific purviews, a character may only have a number of Boons equal to half their legend (rounded up).
When creating boons for your Purview, fill out the heroic feat sentence template normally, though the following guidelines should be used:
Because I my ichor is attuned to [purview], once per session I may [describe something not covered in the rules – see action descriptions below].
Because my ichor is attuned to [purview], I gain a +2 when I use [ability/attribute] to [overcome/gain an advantage/attack/defend] when [describe a situation in which an aspect of your Purview may help].
- For your first boon in a Purview, the action or situation should be related to sensing, communication, or ignoring deleterious effects.
- For your second and third boons, the action or situation should be related to influencing or altering something that already exists, taking on a minor aspect of your purview, or should be a more powerful version of a first tier boon.
- For your fourth boon, the action or situation should be related to summoning, creating, or destroying something related to your purview, or should be a more powerful version of a lower tier boon.
- For your fifth boon, the action or situation should have something related to transformation, or should be a more powerful version of a lower tier boon.
- Your sixth boon should be something epic, permanent, and game changing, and should be limited to a single use per story.